PMH Nurse Practitioner
Lakeside Behavioral Health is currently seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist (PMHCNS) to provide services at both our St. Louis, MO and St. Peters, MO offices.
The PMHNP/PMHCNS coordinates mental health treatment services and works collaboratively with the psychiatric and clinical teams to manage or co-manage complex mental health cases.
- Assess and triage mental and behavioral health concerns of patients of all ages.
- Facilitate behavioral health services for clients: including individual and family support, psychopharmacology assessments, behavioral assessments, and medication monitoring and management.
- Educating on behavioral health resources, medication, and the side effects.
- Maintain all required paperwork and documentation necessary for the agency and for third-party billing services.
- Collaborate with the Psychiatric and Clinical Teams in participating in team meetings that review mental illness, social services, medication management, and other such topics relevant to direct patient care.
- Advanced Practice Clinical Nurse Specialist, or Nurse Practitioner with Psychiatric specialty
- Missouri Licensure and DEA prescriptive authority
- 1+ year child/adolescence clinical experience in mental health, counseling, and substance use preferred.
- Cultivated interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse cultures and educational backgrounds.
- Mental health and crisis intervention experience.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working with EHR preferred.
- Effective team member and leader in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time